If you aren’t offering your clientele great skin care, you are doing them a disservice
The best hairdressers, hair salons, beauty spas and stylists across Australia offer a full salon service; including skin care.
Wherever your salon is in Australia; Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, or anywhere in between, offering great skin care to your clients is a great way to improve their overall beauty experience and increase your sales (even if your customer moves city, they’ll still maintain as your customer for their skin care needs).
As opposed to some skin care ranges that require your staff to attend timely and costly courses, Rodan + Fields skin care range is much easier to understand, and you may recognise their names as the hugely successful creators of the Proactiv range. This is because the knowledge that you and your stylists will need can be learned web-based, via internet calls or in the salon.
Plus the support you will receive from the R+F team, phone based dermatologically trained nurses, and online skin analysis tool will make it super easy for you and your hairdressers to suggest the best product regimen for each individual client. And they’ll love you for it.
The benefits of introducing this #1 US range to your business include:
- Be the first to take on this beauty industry market disruptor, launching September 2017.
- No stock to hold, just have some samples and testers to treat your clientele with.
- Your client’s orders are shipped directly from the Sydney warehouse.
- Optional Preferred Customer Perks Program for auto-replenishment of their products.
- Discounted and free shipping for Preferred Customers.
- You don’t handle the stock or returns (in the unlikely event that your clients don’t love the product)
- 60 day “empty bottle” guarantee. Love it, see visible results, or it can be returned for a full refund. No hassles.
- Full-service beauty treatment that will set you apart from your competitors.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support for the products.
- No contracts, minimum buys or stock sitting on your shelves.
- Recurring and residual additional revenue stream for your business.
Here’s how one hair stylist increased her revenue.
Another success story from this salon owner after adding Rodan and Fields skincare products to her clientele.
You already offer a great range of hair care products to complement your salon services I’m sure, so why not complete the beauty transformation with great skin care? A truly full beauty transformation service that your clientele will love you for it.
Please comment below, or send your message via the contact form if you would like to find out how this can help your Australian Hair Salon, beauty business or home based hairdressing service!
I’m not here to sell you a product that I hope that you can sell. I spent six months investigating this whilst looking for an additional revenue stream to add to my Melbourne salon to complement our commitment to total beauty transformations.
If you would like a quick chat to see how this may be the right fit for your business and would like some free samples or a demonstration, call me today 0420 351 415.
All states: Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Perth, Adelaide, Northern Territory, Tasmania.